Match Found! We found phone number 647-633-7328: Show Name

Share your experience from the number (647)633-7328 by submitting a comment. Add your comment here.

Newly commented 647-633-7328

• Anonymous
    4 months, 1 week ago
    Agree with all these complaints on this page. They took our money, did a half-ass-ed job on the backyard concrete, saying they will come back to cut, they broke our fence and didn't repair it, and they don't even pick-up our calls. WHATEVER YOU DO, AVOID THESE SCAMMERS.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    I had a same problems. Same ,6476337328 Lic.plate# AD24999 Ric About 1300 sq.ft backyard they made a very bed concrete material he told me tomorrow we are coming and cutting .he did not show whole month. He took me $ 7900.00. 23 sept.2017 today oct.20 me and guide me where i will complain. My ph.# 2899929754.
  • Anonymous
    8 months, 1 week ago
    They took 5050 dollar from me and they didn't finish when I'm calling they don't pick the phone can someone help me to get my money back and where I have to complain about it.
  • Anonymous
    10 months, 2 weeks ago
    Fraud person. Took deposit of $100 and never came back. I am going to complaint with the cops.
  • Anonymous
    1 year, 8 months ago
    We had the same problem. This company is such a scam. They came once for about half an hour and promised to get the backyard concrete done within a week. We paid them $1000 and then they just stopped coming. Kept making false promises and made us wait. We will be filing a consumer complaint with the Ministry. Avoid this company at all costs because it's not worth the headache. Name: R-Brothers Jobs: Concrete, Painting, Flooring, Home Renovation Owners: Rachhpal & Mohinder Palwan Phone: (647) 858-7014 & (647) 633-7328
  • Anonymous
    2 years, 11 months ago
    Fraud company Advertising $4.99 plain concrete Worst finishers Don't even come back to open framing Gang of Four Don't even come back to put expansion cuts on concrete Company name is Bestway painting and concrete They charge you before Be aware ppl Guys drive a white truck License plate is AD24999

Enter Comment